- A brand new IAC Center Connections Program to meet the needs of adoptees, birth parents and adoptive parents considering a search and reunion; or opening up their adoptions.
- A pre-adoption group in Pennington that will meet on the third Monday of each month from 6 to 7:30
- The popular How to Talk to Kids About Adoption Workshop in NYC on January 29, 2017 for adoptive and pre-adoptive parents
- Kids and Teen Adoption Groups on Sundays in Pennington.
- A more active presence on Facebook! See our page here and don’t forget to “like” it for future updates
Get Involved In Social Action Communities. Every day we are inundated with politics, potential social changes that will impact us and our children. If we participate on Facebook or other social media we are also exposed to the constant thoughts and bickering that other people post. This takes an emotional toll on us. Whichever issue calls to you most, you may want to find a way to get involved in a community for social change. Hopefully, one by one we can make a difference in the world, for ourselves and for our children.
IAC Center Director