Therapy can provide insight and new ways of looking at and dealing with life’s challenges. By examining the layers and issues that contribute to difficulties, therapy provides time and space to make new choices and to find new solutions. A skilled therapist can guide this process in a helpful way, and the result is often life transforming.
People come to therapy when they are:
- Emotionally distressed, sad, anxious, angry or experiencing other uncomfortable feelings
- Having relationship issues
- Facing challenging life circumstances
- Having difficulty making a decision
- Experiencing work challenges
- Feeling stuck
- For help with creative blocks or impasses
- And probably for as many reasons as there are people!
Tools you can use on your own or as part of therapy: